Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile
1172 Nikki View Dr
Brandon, FL 33511
813-632-8819
Locations and availability (5)

1.0

|  Find someone with more intergrity  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

Was called by office staff to come in early and then waited THREE HOURS for Prasad to work through the 6 patients stacked up in front of me. Hospital nursing staff was not surprised, as he apparently does this weekly.

|  Worst doctor in the entire world  |  show details
by Sammy L on Aug 21st, 2013

If you go see this doctor, I guess you haven't done any research because he's the worst doctor this world has to offer. What a waste of person & doctor. If you love yourself, you'd NOT go to him because ANYONE deserve better.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Why would people even consider going to this "Doctor"? it's just a waste of time. Non-caring at all, not clear, no bed-side manners whatsoever!See someone else who cares please.If you want to be treated poorly, not talked to after your procedure, and feeling like you are just number, then he's the one for you. Aweful!

|  don't go!!!!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

he is crazy, he scheduled several exams for me never examed me, did not look at my CT or the reports, cut me off when I was explaining my issues, and was very short. He wanted me to be put under to check my stomach and i never had any pain in my stomach it was my side and back. Do not trust him or go there.

|  Not a good doctor  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

Dr Prasad doesnt care about patients. Even though my results were not too positive, he didn't have time to talk to me. He is always in rush to get his procedures done; no time for patient, questions or anything at all.