Dr. Isiah Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isiah Harris?

Posted on June 13th, 2015

My husband and I are proud parents of two boys and a girl. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor to walk us through the stages of IVF and all the acronyms.

My love story

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Amazing experience, worth every penny of my co-pay (which was 50%). Dr. Harris made such an emotional roller coaster of an experience come to an end. All those feelings of inferiority and insecurity just checked in at the door. He made us feel so 'normal' and we believed him 100% that it would all be alright. And it was, and we are happy parents, after one cycle of IUI.

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Harris for IVF after struggling with infertility. From the moment we met Dr. Harris, my husband and I were very happy with him. He completely put us at ease and answered every question we had. His bedside manner is wonderful - He is intelligent, knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly and professional. Within a few of months of seeing Dr. Harris, and only 1 cycle of IVF, I am pregnant with twins! My husband and I couldn't be happier! I know we were successful in large part due to the quality care I received from Dr. Harris, and the fact that he helped my husband and I remain relaxed and cheerful through the whole process. My husband and I will always be grateful to Dr. Harris and his staff for taking such good care of us, and helping us to conceive. Dr. Harris is the best doctor anyone could have. I can't recommend him enough!

Phenomenal physician!!!!

Posted on December 15th, 2013

My husband and I had been struggling with infertility for years and anyone who has been in this situation understands how frustrating it can be. Dr. Harris immediately put us at ease with his incredible bedside manner. He is caring, thorough, and somewhat of a magician because we are now pregnant after just two months in his care. I cannot thank him and his staff enough for their unbelievable care. He is remarkable.

Dr. Harris is simply the best

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Dr. Harris has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. He is incredibly thorough and an excellent surgeon. Because of him, my husband and I are expecting our first child.

Posted on March 20th, 2009

He did my c-section and was more than great. Not only that he is handsome :)

Posted on October 31st, 2017