A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isiaka Sholabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isiaka Sholabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholabi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Sholabi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- Northeast AL Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isiaka Olawale Sholabi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isiaka O. Sholabi practice?
- Dr. Isiaka Sholabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Isiaka Sholabi practices Internal Medicine near Fort Gratiot, MI.
See Fort Gratiot Internists.