A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidor Schlossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidor Schlossberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlossberg
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlossberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isidor Schlossberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlossberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schlossberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidor Robert Schlossberg MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Isidor R. Schlossberg practice?
- Dr. Isidor Schlossberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Isidor Schlossberg practices Urology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Urologists.