A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidora Nantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidora Nantes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isidora Nantes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nantes graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Nantes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Methodist Hospitals
- Methodist Hospital -Southlake, Merrillville, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidora Liberty Nantes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isidora L. Nantes practice?
- Dr. Isidora Nantes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isidora Nantes practices Family Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Merrillville Family Physicians.