A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidore Keiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keiman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keiman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isidore Keiman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keiman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Keiman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Four Winds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidore Michael Keiman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Isidore M. Keiman practice?
- Dr. Isidore Keiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Isidore Keiman practices Psychiatry near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Psychiatrists.