A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Isidore Keiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isidore Keiman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keiman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Keiman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Four Winds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidore Michael Keiman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Isidore M. Keiman practice?
- Dr. Isidore Keiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Isidore Keiman practices Psychiatry near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lyons, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Clifton Psychiatrists.