A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidoro Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidoro Wiener is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Wiener has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiener accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isidoro B. Wiener practice?
Dr. Isidoro Wiener practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.