A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidoro Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidoro Wiener is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Wiener has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidoro Wiener MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Isidoro Wiener practice?
- Dr. Isidoro Wiener has 1 office location.
Dr. Isidoro Wiener practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.