A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidoro Zarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidoro Zarco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isidoro Zarco, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarco graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zarco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isidoro Zarco practice?
Dr. Isidoro Zarco practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.