A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidoro Zarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidoro Zarco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarco
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zarco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isidoro Zarco, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarco graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidoro Zarco MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Isidoro Zarco practice?
- Dr. Isidoro Zarco has 1 office location.
Dr. Isidoro Zarco practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.