A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidoro Zarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidoro Zarco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isidoro Zarco, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarco graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidoro Zarco MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Isidoro Zarco practice?
- Dr. Isidoro Zarco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isidoro Zarco practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.