Dr. Isidoros Moraitis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isidoros Moraitis?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Isidoros Moraitis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 26th, 2015

I rate this great office a ten. No doubts

September 10th, 2015

Dr. Moraitis is an awesome plastic surgeon!!

February 19th, 2015

Outstanding Experience

Thank you Dr. Moraitis, Ali and Angela!!! Decision of breast augmentation might be easy for some but not for all, and that would be me:-) I went for several consultations and it wasn't until I met Dr. Moraitis that I felt I found the right doctor for me. My first consultation was over an hour long and it wasn't because I had tons of questions .. that too but Dr. Moraitis took his time to explain it all to me. I did had a long list of questions but he addressed most of them before I even had a chance to ask. He wasn't trying to make any decision for me or try to persuade me in any directions. He listened to my expectations and desires and concerns. Between Dr Moraitis intelligence, knowledge and experience he exhumes, Ali's and Angela's friendliness and willingness to accommodate any need you may have you can't help but feel like you are among family members. Needless to say next day after my consultation I called the next day and scheduled my surgery. Happy to report exactly 48 hours post op, I couldn't be happier. I love my new girls. They are exactly what I expected and dreamed of for a long time!!!! I had to take few pain meds for the first 36hrs and now other then the back discomfort (part of this game) I feel really good and can't wait to see the true final results when all sets into its right place (almost there already!). THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. MORAITIS, ALI AND ANGELA! YOU ARE TRULY AN AMAZING TEAM!!

July 1st, 2012

Dr. Moraitis is amazing! I had a wonderful experience with him and feel he is very professional, as wellas, caring. Thank you doctor.

August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Moraitis had to remove old breast implants that leaked and also removed the bags under my eyes in the past. He did a wonderful job on both, and no one can tell I have ever had anything done. Extremely natural appearance. I will only allow Dr. Moraitis perform cosmetic surgury on me in the future.

May 14th, 2011

I had considered breast augmentation for 4 years now and done research for the same time. I had not gone through with the process because I could not find a surgeon that made me feel so comfortable and was so knowledgeable. Dr Moraitis was the BEST surgeon I could have possibly found! I am very happy with the results and the almost invisible scar. I would strongly recommend Dr Moraitis to whoever is considering any type of surgery!

March 10th, 2010

Breast revision

Dr. Moraitis did my breast revison surgery and I can't thank him enough for a wonderful job that he did. My breasts came out just the way I wanted and I couldn't be happier.He has excelent bed manners not to mention that he called me personally after surgery to see if I was ok. Thanks a lot Dr Moraitis.

September 3rd, 2009

I was very nervous about coming in to meet Dr. Moraitis. Right away I felt at ease. With in minutes of completing my paperwork he came right in. He spent a great deal of time with me explaining the procedure. I never felt rushed and had all my questions answered. I am extremely pleased with the outcome from surgery and soo happy I went thru with it.

April 24th, 2009

THE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON

Very please with my experience at East Lake Plastic Surgery Center. Would recommend my friends and family.

September 14th, 2015