A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidro Cardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidro Cardella, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isidro Cardella, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardella graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C. in Dominican Republic. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cardella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidro A Cardella MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Isidro A. Cardella practice?
- Dr. Isidro Cardella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Isidro Cardella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.