A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidro Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidro Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isidro Martinez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidro Ricardo Martinez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Isidro R. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Isidro Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Isidro Martinez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.