A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isis Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isis Hanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Hanna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isis A. Hanna practice?
Dr. Isis Hanna practices Internal Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
See Eastpointe Internists.