Dr. Iskandar Kassis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 29th, 2015
best high risk doctor i have been too
i love Dr. Kassis as well as his whole staff team

October 20th, 2011
best doctor
I am pregnant with twins and if it wasn't for switching my doctor at 4 months to doctor Kassis I would have went crazy. My other doctor was not caring for me at all and for me being high risk he showed no patients. This doctor is definitely the one to go to.Even if he isn't the one seeing you on every visit his staff and his practitioners are very understandable and loving.

September 28th, 2010
Knowledgeable and courteous doctor
My wife was referred to him by her OB due to a high-risk pregnancy. We got an appointment with him very quickly and got biweekly appointments from then onwards. He listened carefully to my wife's concerns, always had frank and helpful feedback, and visited my wife early morning when she had to rush to emergency. His diagnosis has been very accurate so far. Being the only perinatologist in Binghamton, his office looks very busy and the staff try their best to keep up with the workload. Wait time could be high since he was busy with delivery every morning we had an appointment, but we didn't mind it because his diagnosis was accurate. His office is on the 5th floor, so if you are close to term or otherwise high risk, you may want to get a wheelchair to get to his office. Otherwise the walk could be tiring as it was for my wife. Would recommend very highly.

August 5th, 2010
Best OB/GYN one can ask for
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kassis as an OB/GYN to anyone in search of a caregiver in this field. He was my doctor through my two pregnancies, and also my GYN. If it were not to him, I am sure I would have experienced serious problems with both my pregnancies. He caught every little detail before they became serious. It is because of him that I have two healthy children.