A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iskander Enikeev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iskander Enikeev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enikeev
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enikeev Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iskander Enikeev, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Enikeev graduated from Kazan State Medical University.
Dr. Enikeev has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iskander Derd Enikeev MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Iskander D. Enikeev practice?
- Dr. Iskander Enikeev has 1 office location.
Dr. Iskander Enikeev practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.