Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Islam Al-Junaidi
Dr. Islam Al-Junaidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smyrna, DE. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Junaidi is affiliated with Wilmington Hospital, Christiana Care Health Services and St Francis Hospital. Dr. Al-Junaidi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Islam Al-Junaidi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Islam Al-Junaidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smyrna, DE.
Dr. Nazia Hasan
Smyrna, DE 0 mi16
Dr. Rufino Rosal
Smyrna, DE 0.04 mi21
Dr. Blanca Ocampo-Lim
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Smyrna, DE 0.04 mi31