A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Islam Elfayoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Islam Elfayoumi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfayoumi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elfayoumi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Islam Moustafa Elfayoumi MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Islam M. Elfayoumi practice?
- Dr. Islam Elfayoumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Islam Elfayoumi practices Internal Medicine near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists.