Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Islam Elfayoumi
Dr. Islam Elfayoumi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Elfayoumi is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital, Holy Name Medical Center and HackensackUMC Mountainside. He speaks English.
Dr. Islam Elfayoumi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Islam Elfayoumi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Richard Medina
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Edison, NJ 0.14 mi33
Dr. Suruchi Desai
Internal Medicine, Residency
Edison, NJ 0.24 mi2