A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez Rangel
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Rangel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez Rangel graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga.
Dr. Gonzalez Rangel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Royal Oak (1 Year
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismael Enrique Gonzalez Rangel MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ismael E. Gonzalez Rangel practice?
- Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
See Troy Cardiologists.