A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez Rangel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez Rangel graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga.
Dr. Gonzalez Rangel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Royal Oak (1 Year
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismael Enrique Gonzalez Rangel MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ismael E. Gonzalez Rangel practice?
- Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
See Troy Cardiologists.