Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

David makes the office visits personable and his caring manner and proactive attitude is always welcome and refreshing.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm feeling blessed to have a wonderful doctor.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called in the morning and got an appointment that day (a big plus). Dr. Y examined me and instead of sending me for extensive testing made a suggestion and so far, my symptoms are clearing up. I appreciate that he talks with me, explaining in detail.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good experience. Dr. David has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very patient and explains his diagnose very thoroughly. I would strongly recommend Dr. David Yanga to anyone looking for family doctor.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

LOVE MY DOCS OFFICE!!! They are all so wonderful!!

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Yanga is always very thorough and gives you his undivided attention. He is the only doctor I've ever been to who doesn't make you feel like he has to rush to his next patient. He is very intelligent and well read on all the latest medical news.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. David Yanga is always Fabulous with me!!!!! He listens to my concerns and makes me feel like a real person. I always tell my friends how wonderful he is, and how grateful I am to have him as my Doctor.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, I. David Yanga was by far the most attentive and caring doctor I have ever seen. He listens very well and knows what he is talking about. I am very pleased to have such a great primary doctor.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. David Yanga is a very compassionate doctor who listens well to your concerns and problems.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always caring and very concise. Truly concerned about my well being. Would not go anywhere else.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. David Yanga is THE most thorough and kind doctor I have ever met. He takes care of my mother-in-law. He is very patient with her. The staff is friendly and caring and they all know our names, and we know theirs names. It feels like family.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great family practice. If you ever thought, man I wish there was a Family practice that made me feel like they cared as much as they cared about them selves. They do.. Hope they have room for more patience. I refer them to you. :)

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with doctors and staff , they have always been very, very, kind & caring while taking my families medical needs.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband was seen by Dr. David, we are so pleased with the care & concern he showed to my husband. He was concise with his explanation of his diagnosis. We wouldn't want to ever be seen by anyone else other the the Dr's Yanga.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. D. Yanga was knowledgeable, clear, professional and has an excellent bedside manner. Thanks for helping me stay healthy.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. David really took time to review my medical history and devise a detailed and multifaceted approach to my condition. He is very attentive and personable and I would highly recommend him.

Dr. David Yanga show details Dr. David Yanga
Jul 28th, 2011

I started out seeing Dr. David Yanga's father as my primary physician. Even when I lived 100 miles away from their practice I still made the trip to their office. Dr. David is very thorough and always takes the time to answer any questions you have about your health. He has even created a website to help people find affordable ways to receive care and medications. I actually found that many medications are cheaper than they would be with insurance and a co-pay!! He is a terrific doctor and I would recommend him to anyone!!

very comprehensive doctor show details very comprehensive doctor
by Heather Aeschliman on Mar 29th, 2010

I have only been Dr yanga's patient for a little over a yera now. He is also the dr of my husband and my four kids ages 7-13. he has been great with everyone, he listens very carefully even to my young children and does research if he has to in order to give the most comprehensive diagnosis. It is always easy to make an appointment and we have never had to wait long in the waiting room. I would recommend him to anyone, I have also had to see his dad once when Dr David was out of town and that was a great experience as well. His mom is a nurse in the office too. Very family friendly.

Good luck finding a better doctor. show details Good luck finding a better doctor.
by Dawn on Mar 18th, 2010

I recently pulled my children out of their pediatrician's office because it was being run like an assembly line. In a crunch, I asked if Dr. David would see my kids too. As a family doctor, I knew it was within his realm of knowledge to also work with children. Besides, he had always been especially loving and kind to my children when they came with me.Dr. David treats my family as a whole unit. He looks at the bigger picture. A while back, my husband and I had developed MRSA and then my one year old daughter also suddenly had developed a sore. Her normal pediatrician said it was an excema lesion and prescribed Keflex. I told him it didn't make sense, given that we knew that my husband and I were carrying something that that antibiotic wouldn't fix. The pediatrician said it was policy. If Kelflex didn't work, then they'd try something else. Dr. David understood though, using your intellect is more important that a standard routine. Because of him, we were able to avoid my daughter getting sick. He extended our antibiotics (the proper ones) out until the infection was good and gone, even though at the other pediatrician's office they said that there were "standard prescription durations." Well, not everything in actual medicine is standard. People are different. People respond different. Dr. David knows this. Dr. David sits with his patients until he is confident he fully understands what is wrong and has openly explored with the patient their options. He takes their preferences and beliefs into serious consideration as well. I choose to integrate homeoptahy and herbal remedies into my life, Dr. David doesn't condemn or mock me for my choices, instead he urges me to include him in the process so that he will be completely informed if he needs to step in with the more traditional medicine.Having Dr. David as my family's doctor is like winning the lottery. Doctors like him are rare. He will sit and talk to you for an hour if that's what it takes for him to understand what is going on. Even if I were to move out of the county, I would never give up my spot as his patient, because as soon as the community catches wind of his compassionate, intelligent, comprehensive, and caring practices, he certainly won't be accepting new patients ever again.

by Lisa on Jun 30th, 2009

This was my first appt. with Dr. Yanga. My whole family had gone to his father for many years for care. Dr. Yanga was very thorough and took alot of time to discuss with me, my health and how to live in a healthier lifestyle. Very informative.