Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Dr. David Yanga  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

I started out seeing Dr. David Yanga's father as my primary physician. Even when I lived 100 miles away from their practice I still made the trip to their office. Dr. David is very thorough and always takes the time to answer any questions you have about your health. He has even created a website to help people find affordable ways to receive care and medications. I actually found that many medications are cheaper than they would be with insurance and a co-pay!! He is a terrific doctor and I would recommend him to anyone!!

|  very comprehensive doctor  |  show details
by Heather Aeschliman on Mar 29th, 2010

I have only been Dr yanga's patient for a little over a yera now. He is also the dr of my husband and my four kids ages 7-13. he has been great with everyone, he listens very carefully even to my young children and does research if he has to in order to give the most comprehensive diagnosis. It is always easy to make an appointment and we have never had to wait long in the waiting room. I would recommend him to anyone, I have also had to see his dad once when Dr David was out of town and that was a great experience as well. His mom is a nurse in the office too. Very family friendly.

|  Good luck finding a better doctor.  |  show details
by Dawn on Mar 18th, 2010

I recently pulled my children out of their pediatrician's office because it was being run like an assembly line. In a crunch, I asked if Dr. David would see my kids too. As a family doctor, I knew it was within his realm of knowledge to also work with children. Besides, he had always been especially loving and kind to my children when they came with me.Dr. David treats my family as a whole unit. He looks at the bigger picture. A while back, my husband and I had developed MRSA and then my one year old daughter also suddenly had developed a sore. Her normal pediatrician said it was an excema lesion and prescribed Keflex. I told him it didn't make sense, given that we knew that my husband and I were carrying something that that antibiotic wouldn't fix. The pediatrician said it was policy. If Kelflex didn't work, then they'd try something else. Dr. David understood though, using your intellect is more important that a standard routine. Because of him, we were able to avoid my daughter getting sick. He extended our antibiotics (the proper ones) out until the infection was good and gone, even though at the other pediatrician's office they said that there were "standard prescription durations." Well, not everything in actual medicine is standard. People are different. People respond different. Dr. David knows this. Dr. David sits with his patients until he is confident he fully understands what is wrong and has openly explored with the patient their options. He takes their preferences and beliefs into serious consideration as well. I choose to integrate homeoptahy and herbal remedies into my life, Dr. David doesn't condemn or mock me for my choices, instead he urges me to include him in the process so that he will be completely informed if he needs to step in with the more traditional medicine.Having Dr. David as my family's doctor is like winning the lottery. Doctors like him are rare. He will sit and talk to you for an hour if that's what it takes for him to understand what is going on. Even if I were to move out of the county, I would never give up my spot as his patient, because as soon as the community catches wind of his compassionate, intelligent, comprehensive, and caring practices, he certainly won't be accepting new patients ever again.

|  show details
by Lisa on Jun 30th, 2009

This was my first appt. with Dr. Yanga. My whole family had gone to his father for many years for care. Dr. Yanga was very thorough and took alot of time to discuss with me, my health and how to live in a healthier lifestyle. Very informative.