A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismael Zamilpa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismael Zamilpa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ismael Zamilpa, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamilpa graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Zamilpa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismael Zamilpa MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ismael Zamilpa practice?
- Dr. Ismael Zamilpa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ismael Zamilpa practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Albuquerque Urologists.