A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismail Bokhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismail Bokhari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bokhari
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bokhari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bokhari graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Bokhari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismail A H Bokhari MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ismail A. Bokhari practice?
- Dr. Ismail Bokhari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ismail Bokhari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Cardiologists.