A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismail Bokhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismail Bokhari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bokhari
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bokhari graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Bokhari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismail A H Bokhari MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ismail A. Bokhari practice?
- Dr. Ismail Bokhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ismail Bokhari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Cardiologists.