A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismail Dairywala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismail Dairywala, FACC is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dairywala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dairywala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ismail Dairywala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dairywala graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dairywala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismail T Dairywala MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ismail T. Dairywala practice?
- Dr. Ismail Dairywala has 1 office location.
Dr. Ismail Dairywala practices Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Tomball Cardiologists, and Tomball Radiologists.