A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismail Dairywala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismail Dairywala, FACC is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dairywala
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ismail Dairywala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dairywala graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dairywala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismail T Dairywala MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ismail T. Dairywala practice?
- Dr. Ismail Dairywala has 1 office location.
Dr. Ismail Dairywala practices Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Tomball Cardiologists, and Tomball Radiologists.