A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismail Jatoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ismail Jatoi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jatoi graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jatoi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- National Naval Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jatoi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans