A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismail Nabeel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismail Nabeel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ismail Nabeel, BS, M.P.H., MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabeel graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabeel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabeel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ismail Nabeel practice?
Dr. Ismail Nabeel practices Internal Medicine near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Dublin, OH.
See New Bedford Internists.