A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismail Nabeel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismail Nabeel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ismail Nabeel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabeel graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabeel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismail Nabeel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ismail Nabeel practice?
- Dr. Ismail Nabeel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ismail Nabeel practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Lewis Center, OH.
See Columbus Internists.