A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismail Nagarwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagarwala
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagarwala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ismail Nagarwala, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagarwala graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nagarwala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismail Yusufali Nagarwala MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ismail Y. Nagarwala practice?
- Dr. Ismail Nagarwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Ismail Nagarwala practices Radiology near San Fernando, CA.
See San Fernando Radiologists.