A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ismary De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ismary De Castro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. De Castro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ismary De Castro MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ismary De Castro practice?
- Dr. Ismary De Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Ismary De Castro practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Endocrinologists.