Dr. Ismat Chaudhery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ismat Chaudhery?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 29th, 2014

Awesome

We only ended up coming to this office because she started doing pediatric urgent care. My son had several sinus infections and I knew he had another one but our pediatrician closes at 4. So we came to see Dr Chaudhery. She gave us an antibiotic and ordered a CT because she thought he'd had too many in a short time. Turned out he has a deviated septum with a boney spur and impacted sinuses. We went to an ENT with our scans and ended up in surgery. We've cut the sinus infection season down by over 1/2. I took my daughter to her because no one has ever listened to me saying I thought she had a metabolic problem. Chaudhery listened and ordered tests and turns out there might be a thyroid problem. She is now our only pediatrician. We love her and the PA in her office. I feel listened to and I feel like they care about my children as much as I do.

February 19th, 2015