Internists, Pulmonologist (lungs)

3750 E Country Field Cir
Ste B
Wasilla, AK 99654
907-357-7240
Locations and availability (1)

|  He fixed two years of going to other doctors  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I am a RN who developed shortness of breath and coughing so bad I could not work. I had multiple studies,xrays,labs and was just put on more medicines. In my first visit Dr. K. took the time to really listen to my history, what was done, reviewed my medications, did a pulmonary function test and exam, then layed out a plan to get better. I cannot tell you what a joy it is to take a deep breath! More than that, the hopelessness is gone and I am working toward better long term health. He is the best doctor I have seen in 27 years of being a nurse. How lucky we are to have him here in Alaska.

|  Dr. K is great!  |  show details
by Satisfied Patient on Aug 23rd, 2010

Dr. K is highly knowledgeable about everything in Medicine. He takes the time to listen to you and thoroughly reviews your history as well as your medical records. As a pulmonologist (lung physician), Dr. "K" is trained in NY to carefully review your XRAYS, MRI, CT Scans, etc. Dr. K has found and corrected many issues that other Doctors dismissed. I haven't felt this well in years! Dr. K put me on the right medicine and stopped all the wrong ones that less competent physicians, Nurse Practioners, & DOs started. Dr. K carefully examined me, did a thorough clinical exam, spent time with me, and carefully thought about and evaluated my problem. Dr. K did not send me all over town for countless expensive and unnecessary medical tests, so I guess you could say he got me back to feeling well and enjoying life without wasting my time & money.Dr. K is accessible, returns his phone calls, and is extremely kind!Do yourself a favor and see this physician first. Dr. Kursunoglu is everything that you would want your doctor to be!

|  reat yourself.. make an appointment  |  show details
by harvie on Oct 4th, 2009

AMAZINGLY COMPASSIONATE TO HIS PATIENTS HEALTH NEED. I HAVE SERVER COPD DR K TREATS MY NEEDS AS THOUGH I WAS HIS ONLY PATIENT AND DR. IS A MASTER AT EXPLAINING IN LAYMEN TERMS, MY DISEASE TODAY AND TOMORROW, EVEN SMILES, TREATS YOU LIKE YOU WERE HUMAN NOT JUST A $$$$$ ENOUGH YOU BE THE JUDGE, MAKE WHAT COULD BE HEALTHY CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE CALLED HIS OUTSTANDING STAFF FOR AN APPOINTMENT YOU WILL NOT REGRET.

|  Dr. K is an Excellent Physician!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2009

Dr. Kursunoglu is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease (Chest). He is NY trained and extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of adult health. Dr. K has a great sense of humor and is very, very kind. I am impressed that Dr. K is so smart that he can figure out just what the problem is. We are so glad and feel very lucky that such a fine physician as Dr. K has come to Wasilla and Anchorage! The Alaska Clinic is a beautiful, modern office. A full XRAY is at The Clinic-I found that especially wonderful as I did not want to travel around.The staff is wonderful and very kind. This is a great medical office!