A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isoken Koko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isoken Koko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isoken Koko, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koko graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Koko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isoken Koko MD and MRCP is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Isoken Koko practice?
- Dr. Isoken Koko has 1 office location.
Dr. Isoken Koko practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near River Forest, IL.
See River Forest Internists, River Forest Hematologists, and River Forest Oncologists.