Learn more about Dr. Isoken Koko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isoken Koko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koko
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isoken Koko, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koko graduated from University Of Benin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Koko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isoken Koko MD and MRCP is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Isoken Koko practice?
- Dr. Isoken Koko has 1 office location.
Dr. Isoken Koko practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near River Forest, IL.
See River Forest Internists, River Forest Hematologists, and River Forest Oncologists.