A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isoken Koko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isoken Koko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isoken Koko, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koko graduated from University Of Benin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Koko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isoken Koko MD and MRCP is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Isoken Koko practice?
- Dr. Isoken Koko has 1 office location.
Dr. Isoken Koko practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near River Forest, IL.
See River Forest Internists, River Forest Hematologists, and River Forest Oncologists.