A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isoken Olomu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isoken Olomu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olomu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Olomu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isoken Nicholas Olomu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isoken N. Olomu practice?
- Dr. Isoken Olomu has 1 office location.
Dr. Isoken Olomu practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians.