Dr. Isolda Tsapok MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2016
Run away from this office and doctor.

June 28th, 2016
Dr. Tsapok saved my life! She always gives detailed explanations and her physician skills are amazing. She also always makes me feel comfortable.

June 2nd, 2016
there Is no zero for rating. I will be glad to write before one star.

April 26th, 2016
Amazing!!!
Amazing physician and amazing staff!!! Everyone in this office is very helpful and attentive to all your needs. Dr. Tsapok is extremely knowledgeable be caring, her bedside manner is wonderful. The office staff from the receptionists to the manager are all very caring, they really make you feel like a family and not just a patient in an office. They just moved to a new location which is beautiful and very spacious. There's not enough good things to say about the office, staff, and about Dr. Tsapok herself!!!

January 11th, 2016
My mother has been to see Dr Tsapok three times, and every time the waiting time in the office was 4 hours, just as many of the other ladies who wrote a review on this site stated, which is unacceptable for any type of medical establishment. Moreover, the last time she went she had a bunch of blood tests done and didn't hear back the results. When she called to get the results after 2 months, one of the PAs at the office told her that "all of the test results were normal." Being suspicious of this medical office, we requested copies of the test results and found out that all but one of the blood tests were cancelled because of an inadequate sample! You are better off not seeing a doctor at all than going to visit that hellhole.

December 14th, 2015
Worst experience seeing a dr. in my life, 4 hour wait, horrible experience horrible doctor. Would never go back or recommend to anyone. Stay away!!

October 23rd, 2015
Horrible

November 28th, 2014
Last two visits waiting time was 3 hours! Because I need Russian speak dr I had to return again :( Also I had pain and blood in the middle of my periods, but was able to get appointment only in 10 days...

April 28th, 2014
Horrible service
The physician seems to have good knowledge on the OBGYN field however expect to wait 1.5 hrs -3 hrs per appointment. Everytime I swear not to go back Tsapok tells me I just need follow ups and I should be waiting next time for results... Not true. Every time I am there, they have a few emergencies. They don't even have the decency to let you know when you check in and act bothered every time you ask them how much longer (after 1 hr wait). They never came close to apologizing for the wait and even dared to tell me that I should be taking the day off anytime I go to the doctor because all doctors offices are like this . I'm not going back for sure. You shouldn't either.

December 5th, 2013
Mrs
Attentive, patient, and well rounded. Amazing personality and bedside manners. Dr. Tsapok did my surgery and I owe my life to her. She is the best doctor and I will never see anybody else.

September 19th, 2013
Pick someone else, doctor is not board certified
Do not spend 3-4 hours in this office to see Dr. Tsapok. She makes you to believe that she cares but does she really? The secretary (who barely speaks English) will ask for copay as soon as you come in but do not pay it yet because you might want to leave after couple hours of waiting. Several patients will come and tell they have an appointment at the same time. Very unprofessional and money hungry.After taking you in the room wait another hour until Dr. finally will see you for 5 min. I went to this Dr. several times each time before seeing her i have to give urine test and everytime they will call me to come to the office for result and prescribe antibiotic. I had no symptoms but was told to take it anyway. Finally, i decided to switch dr and Went to another gyno huge difference. Be aware

September 12th, 2013
Please beware !!! I don't want anyone else to go threw what I did !
Warning warning warning this doctor almost took my life! I out my trust in her & I've been living a nightmare now because of her not only is the wait in her office hours upon hours but all they are interested in is money! I not only myself have heard plenty of stories of how they are money hungry & will make up results! My story can't be made up , I am a young female that almost lost my life because of this doctor !