Learn more about Dr. Israel Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Alfonso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfonso
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Alfonso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Alfonso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alfonso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Alfonso MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Alfonso practice?
- Dr. Israel Alfonso has 1 office location.
Dr. Israel Alfonso practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Neurologists.