A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Alfonso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Alfonso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Alfonso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Alfonso MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Alfonso practice?
- Dr. Israel Alfonso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Israel Alfonso practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Neurologists.