Learn more about Dr. Israel Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Alfonso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfonso
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Alfonso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Alfonso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alfonso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Alfonso MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Alfonso practice?
- Dr. Israel Alfonso has 1 office location.
Dr. Israel Alfonso practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Neurologists.