A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Berger, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Berger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Berger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Berger MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Berger practice?
- Dr. Israel Berger has 11 office locations.
Dr. Israel Berger practices Urology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Skokie Urologists.