A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Berger, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Berger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Berger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Holy Family Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Israel Berger practice?
Dr. Israel Berger practices Urology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Zurich, IL and Wheeling, IL.
See Skokie Urologists.