A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Cabrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Cabrera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Enrique Cabrera MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Israel E. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Israel Cabrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Israel Cabrera practices Internal Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists.