A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Chambi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Chambi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambi graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chambi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Chambi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Israel Chambi practice?
- Dr. Israel Chambi has 1 office location.
Dr. Israel Chambi practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurological Surgeons.