A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Garcia has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel D Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Israel D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Israel Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Israel Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Internists and Johnson City Cardiologists.