A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Gorinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Gorinstein is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Gorinstein, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorinstein graduated from Orenburg State Medical Academy.
Dr. Gorinstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Gorinstein DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Gorinstein practice?
- Dr. Israel Gorinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Israel Gorinstein practices Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.