A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Gorinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Gorinstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Gorinstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorinstein graduated from Orenburg State Medical Academy.
Dr. Gorinstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans