A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Hodish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Hodish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodish
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hodish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodish graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Hodish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Hodish MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Israel Hodish practice?
- Dr. Israel Hodish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Israel Hodish practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.