Dr. Israel Jacob Jacobowitz MD is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Jacobowitz is Excellent. Dr. Jacobowitz has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Jacobowitz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Israel Jacobowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile