A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Jacobowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Jacobowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Jacobowitz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Jacob Jacobowitz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz practice?
- Dr. Israel Jacobowitz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Israel Jacobowitz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.