A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Jacobowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Jacobowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Jacobowitz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Jacob Jacobowitz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz practice?
- Dr. Israel Jacobowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Israel Jacobowitz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.