A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Labao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Labao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labao
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Labao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Labao graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Labao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Disamala Labao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Israel D. Labao practice?
- Dr. Israel Labao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Israel Labao practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.