A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Labao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Labao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labao
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Labao graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Labao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Disamala Labao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Israel D. Labao practice?
- Dr. Israel Labao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Israel Labao practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.