A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Mantecon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Mantecon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantecon
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mantecon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Mantecon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantecon graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Mantecon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Juan Mantecon MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Israel J. Mantecon practice?
- Dr. Israel Mantecon has 1 office location.
Dr. Israel Mantecon practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.