A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Rotterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Rotterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotterman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rotterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotterman graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rotterman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Rotterman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Israel Rotterman practice?
- Dr. Israel Rotterman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Israel Rotterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Santa Ana Orthopedic Surgeons and Santa Ana Surgeons.