Learn more about Dr. Israel Rotterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Rotterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotterman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rotterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotterman graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rotterman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Rotterman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Israel Rotterman practice?
- Dr. Israel Rotterman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Israel Rotterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons and Santa Ana Orthopedic Surgeons.