A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Samuelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuelly
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Samuelly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Samuelly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelly graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Samuelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Samuelly MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Israel Samuelly practice?
- Dr. Israel Samuelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Israel Samuelly practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.