A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Schur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Schur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Schur, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schur graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Schur MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Schur practice?
- Dr. Israel Schur has 1 office location.
Dr. Israel Schur practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Radiologists.