A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Villanueva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from New York University.
Dr. Villanueva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Villanueva MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Israel Villanueva practice?
- Dr. Israel Villanueva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Israel Villanueva practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Critical Care Practitioners.