A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Wiznitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Wiznitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Wiznitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiznitzer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiznitzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiznitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan