A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Wiznitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Wiznitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Wiznitzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiznitzer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiznitzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Wiznitzer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Wiznitzer practice?
- Dr. Israel Wiznitzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Israel Wiznitzer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Oncologists.