A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Yaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Yaar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaar graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Yaar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Angels Neurology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Yaar MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Yaar practice?
- Dr. Israel Yaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Israel Yaar practices Neurology near Sharon, MA.
See Sharon Neurologists.