A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Zighelboim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Zighelboim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Zighelboim, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Fetal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Ovarian Cancer
- Patient Care
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zighelboim graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zighelboim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Zighelboim MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Zighelboim practice?
- Dr. Israel Zighelboim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Israel Zighelboim practices Gynecologic Oncology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Saint Louis, MO.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.