A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Zighelboim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israel Zighelboim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zighelboim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zighelboim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Zighelboim, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Fetal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Ovarian Cancer
- Patient Care
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zighelboim graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zighelboim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israel Zighelboim MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Israel Zighelboim practice?
- Dr. Israel Zighelboim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Israel Zighelboim practices Gynecologic Oncology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.