Dr. Israel Zighelboim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 3rd, 2016
I am the last person on earth who will write a good review if someone does not worth it. The truth is that I didn't know Doctor Z and the time I had to feel comfortable with him until the surgery was short. The surgery I had to do was complicated. In the beginning I said to myself Doctor Z definitely is a serious scientist but still I had more faith in God because I didn't know him well. The day of the surgery as the nurses were preparing me they convinced me ( I never asked them ) that Doctor Z is not only a great Doctor but also a very kind person and a great team player. As an architect I know that if you are a good team player the result is always good. Of course the vote of trust and the respect the team feels for Doctor Z made me feel more relaxed for the procedure. I definitely recommend him. Everything went Great and soon I will start a new life. I had instructions before and after the surgery. I had him visiting me the next day in the hospital. I knew I could disturb him anytime if anything was wrong while I was home. And I really want to THANK HIM from my heart. Doctor Z God Bless You.

March 16th, 2016
patient
Dr. Zighelboim is a very skilled surgeon. He is very kind and compassionate. He explained everything in terms that I could understand. His office staff made my appointments for me and they were very kind and considerate. I would recommend him to anyone with cancer.

December 15th, 2015
No bed side manners at a lot anti fat
He tell you what you feel how can a doctor tell you what I feel didn't take time to ask question in a rushing way will be looking for another doc. Also damaged me bladder ... Mm

May 18th, 2015
Wonderful, wonderful doctor I'd recommend him to everyone.very compassionit

September 14th, 2014
Exceptional Care
Dr. Zighelboim is exceptional! His bed side manner, demeanor and care are one of the best I have received. His staff are just as courteous and personable. I highly recommend them.

February 21st, 2014
Great Doctor
Recently had surgery performed by Dr Zighelboim. He is a skilled surgeon, experienced and knowledgable, yet very kind and compassionate. He explained all of my options and answered all of my questions. He promptly met with my family when surgery was completed and explained what to expect. With every follow up visit, he took the time to make sure we understood everything. The office staff was kind and helped me schedule all of the necessary pre-op testing. With the difficult winter, I had to cancel a post op appointment because of snow, and I was able to easily reschedule. I did not have to wait weeks to get back in! When facing a diagnosis of cancer, he is the doctor that you want to have by your side. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 16th, 2011
No one cares more than this Doctor does
he was thoroufh, took time and answered all my questions. Even gave me his e.mail address in caase more questions arose before my surgery...i recovered from ovarian cancer surgery in less than three weeks. Great guy!

November 4th, 2010
Arrogant, Anti-fat, opinionated and Terrible bedside manner
Arrogant = Dr. Zighelboim. He was very crude, anti-fat, opinionated and has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met or expect to meet. I complained of severe pain and swelling 3 months after a total hysterectomy...His Response: "...You just want pain pills and you will be an addict." Turns out after 2nd opion...The cancer spread to my liver and I have less than 2 years to live. Thanks Doc!

June 8th, 2009
I was called at my home from this doctor back in 2006 when I had surgery and had some complications. He is the best!