Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Exceptional Care  |  show details
by Krystyna B. on Sep 14th, 2014

Dr. Zighelboim is exceptional! His bed side manner, demeanor and care are one of the best I have received. His staff are just as courteous and personable. I highly recommend them.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

Recently had surgery performed by Dr Zighelboim. He is a skilled surgeon, experienced and knowledgable, yet very kind and compassionate. He explained all of my options and answered all of my questions. He promptly met with my family when surgery was completed and explained what to expect. With every follow up visit, he took the time to make sure we understood everything. The office staff was kind and helped me schedule all of the necessary pre-op testing. With the difficult winter, I had to cancel a post op appointment because of snow, and I was able to easily reschedule. I did not have to wait weeks to get back in! When facing a diagnosis of cancer, he is the doctor that you want to have by your side. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  No one cares more than this Doctor does  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

he was thoroufh, took time and answered all my questions. Even gave me his e.mail address in caase more questions arose before my surgery...i recovered from ovarian cancer surgery in less than three weeks. Great guy!

|  Arrogant, Anti-fat, opinionated and Terrible bedside manner  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

Arrogant = Dr. Zighelboim. He was very crude, anti-fat, opinionated and has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met or expect to meet. I complained of severe pain and swelling 3 months after a total hysterectomy...His Response: "...You just want pain pills and you will be an addict." Turns out after 2nd opion...The cancer spread to my liver and I have less than 2 years to live. Thanks Doc!

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2009

I was called at my home from this doctor back in 2006 when I had surgery and had some complications. He is the best!