A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israel Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israel Zuckerman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zuckerman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuckerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Israel D. Zuckerman practice?
Dr. Israel Zuckerman practices Neurological Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.