A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Israeli Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Israeli Jaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Israeli Jaffe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Israeli Aaron Jaffe MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Israeli A. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Israeli Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Israeli Jaffe practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.